Last last month, my sister-in-law and I performed a little experiment with my hair. We decided to dye it blonde at the top and red at the bottom. It was my first time using full bleach, and I’m not sure if everyone has the same experience but it hurts a lot, burning like bloody hell!
I had to wait for an hour to wash it off, and I felt like crying… I walked and walked around, hoping that clocks will tick tock so fast!
Oh that experience was so bad, it makes me not want to color my hair ever again…
I’m not sure if it was the medicine, but at the end I did survive and here is the result:
Next, we did another experiment, but this time – I told my sister-in-law not to use bleach on my head. Instead she used a 9% solution on my roots only, because my black hair is already showing up. She tried putting some green color on the top of the faded red, and we are expecting that it will be a bit lighter. In the end it turned out to be darker!
Here’s the result:
Harharhar *evil laugh* now I’m thinking to do it by myself. Maybe pink next time? 😛 Who knows!